Florida Health Insurance Plans
You have more health insurance choices for your health than you think.
If you are self-employed or without health insurance from your employer – in other words, you’re searching for Florida health insurance plans for self-employed– you might be searching for Affordable Care Act insurance, what’s often known as Obamacare. Nonetheless, we want to make you aware of the whole range of individual and family insurance products available in your state. Here are the top Florida health insurance plans in 2020.
Short Term Health Insurance Plans in Florida
A temporary medical insurance plan such as short term health insurance may provide:
- Budget-friendly monthly payments
- Health care coverage while you look for a long term insurance plan
Health Insurance Coverage for Multiple Years
TriTerm Medical Insurance is short term health insurance that provides coverage for prescriptions, doctor office visits, and preventive care.
- Apply once for health insurance coverage terms that equal one day less than 3 years.
- $2 million lifetime maximum benefit per covered individual on most plans.
- Eligible expenses for preexisting health conditions are covered after 12 months on the plan.
Hospital and Doctor Insurance
Health ProtectorGuard fixed indemnity insurance can supplement your major medical plan by paying cash for eligible, covered medical services, such as a doctor visit, a trip to urgent care, or a surgical procedure.
- No deductibles or copayment to pay first
- Benefits paid irrespective of other insurance
- Money to pay expenses not covered by major medical plans, such as a deductible
Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Accidental injuries and critical illness happen when you do not expect them. Those unforeseen expenses can strain any budget. Accident insurance and critical illness insurance can assist by paying cash benefits for covered injuries or illnesses.
The Accident Pro series of products combines accident insurance with a critical illness, hospitalization, accidental death, and dismemberment coverage. Some health insurance plans are guaranteed issue, meaning your application will not be turned down for preexisting conditions.
Florida Dental and Vision Plans
Dental and vision insurance cheap Florida health insurance plans have no age limit restrictions. They provide coverage for dental and vision services; many medical insurance plans do not include.
Learn more about the Affordable Care Act insurance options in Florida. Call (855) 622-4807